Prosthodontist Bridgeport CT!
Bridgeport CT – Removable & non-removable dentures / Prosthodontist Bridgeport CT
The patient can place the denture immediately after removing the affected tooth.
- To maintain their confident outlook and appearance
- To ensure that the delicate areas of the surgical procedure are not damaged during the healing process.
- You can get used to your dentures.
We have created a state of the art laboratory to ensure all finished products are free from manufacturer’s defects and faults. The Denture Laboratory at the site is well-equipped with all the required equipment. It allows us be in sync with changes occurring globally in the medical industry.
Bridgeport CT & Partials / Complete Dentures
- Cast Flexipartial –For a comfortable, aesthetically pleasing fit, made of flexible, nonmonomer material.
- Flexi-partialFully flexible, non-toxic and skin-friendly material. This product is highly aesthetic and comfortable.
- Cast PartialsCombining acrylic with skin-friendly metallic framework
Acrylic Partials For a perfect shape in transitional partials, combine acrylic with clasps